India vs Sri Lanka Live Cricket Update – ind vs sl:
India vs Sri Lanka – Virat Kohli’s Indian cricket team did a fabulous job and worthy to get applauded at the forefront. The Nagpur Test made the cricket lovers quite crazy as they have been defeated Sri Lanka by a great score an innings and 239 runs.
In term of runs, saying would not wrong that this is the joint-highest victory margin of runs. Do you remember the same as it happened in Bangladesh in 2007?
Ravichandran Ashwin has emerged as the star for India as he took a total number of 4/63. Moreover, he has also become the fastest to 300 Test wickets.
The offspinner accomplished his accomplishment in his 54th Test, beating the past characteristic of 56 by Dennis Lillee. On Day 3, Virat Kohli drifted to his fifth twofold century as India’s cutting edge batsmen pounded Sri Lanka’s toothless assault.
Kohli smashed 213 while Rohit Sharma made his return remarkable to the side after more than a year. He played gracefully with an unbeaten 102 before the hosts could declare their second innings closed on 610/6d.
According to the latest, India have achieved a 1-0 lead in the series making all the cricket lovers extremely happy. And now the team’s eye is up to seal the series in the third Test in New Delhi.
Catch the highlights of India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test, Day 3 – ind vs sl
- Sri Lanka 21/1 at stumps on Day 3, trail by 384 runs
- LahiruThirimanne 9*
- DimuthKarunaratne 11*
- Ishant Sharma 1/15
- 16:05 IST: WICKET! Ishant Sharma strikes, expels Samarawickrama for a duck. What a conveyance. The slender pacer manors and gets the primary achievement. Sri Lanka 0/1 out of 0.2 over.
- 15:55 IST: India have proclaimed their innings. India 610/6 decl, lead by 405 runs.
- 15:54 IST: CENTURY! Rohit Sharma raises his third
- 15:52 IST: Rohit takes a solitary and moves to 99 runs.
- 15:48 IST: 600 comes up for India. The lead is presently 395 runs
- 15:35 IST: Here’s the way cricketers praised The ‘Mind blowing’ Virat Kohli
- 15:19 IST: Most Test twofold hundreds as chief.
- Brian Lara/Virat Kohli – 5
- Don Bradman/Steve Smith/Michael Clarke – 4
- 15:13 IST: Kohli takes a solitary and requests another. Rohit yells NO. He moves to 199.
- 14:57 IST: ViratKohli’s past 4 twofold centuries:
- 204 versus Bangladesh in 2017 in Hyderabad
- 235 versus England in 2016 in Mumbai
- 211 versus New Zealand in 2016 in Indore
- 200 versus West Indies in 2016 in North Sound
- 14:32 IST: Virat Kohli is en route to his fifth twofold century in Tests.
- 14:17 IST: That’s TEA in Nagpur.
- India 507/4 out of 157 overs, lead by 302 runs
- Virat Kohli 170*, Rohit Sharma 51*
- Lahiru Gamage 1/79)
- 13:15 IST: Drinks are on the field. India 456/4, lead by 251 runs.
- 11:33 IST: That’s LUNCH in Nagpur. India 404/3 out of 127 overs.
- Virat Kohli 123*
- AjinkyaRahane 0*
- CheteshwarPujara 143*
- DasunShanaka 1/62
- 11:14 IST: Virat Kohli breaks Sachin Tendulkar’s Record:
- 11:05 IST: CAPTAIN FANTASTIC
- Most hundreds of years by skippers in a logbook year in universal cricket:
- 10 – VIRAT KOHLI, 2017*
- 9 – Ricky Ponting, 2005
- 9 – Graeme Smith, 2005
- 9 – Ricky Ponting, 2006
- 11:00 IST: This is additionally Kohli’s tenth global hundred in this schedule year – most by any commander. He went past previous Australia chief Ricky Ponting. The Australia had 9 hundreds out of a year.
- 10:38 IST: Fewest innings to 3000 Test keeps running in India:
- 53 – CHETESHWAR PUJARA*
- 55 – Sachin Tendulkar
- 56 – Mohammed Azharuddin
- 59 – Virender Sehwag