Live Cricket Updates, match 3, bagladesh vs srilanka in Dhaka:
In the last match, Zimbabwe defeated Thesara Pereira by 12 runs to beat Sri Lanka and win their first win in the series on Wednesday. Tandai Chata claimed to give his career a winning script, including Best 4-33, Perera’s prized scalp. Sikandar Raza beat Zimbabwe by challenging 290-6, with a decisive 67-ball 81-run lead.
Sri Lanka was in an uncertain position with 181-5 in the 34th over, but Perara broke all the balls in the park and won the sight in sight.He was dismissed as the ninth batsman after an innings of 37 ball-64 when his team was 16 runs away from victory. Sri Lanka were bowled out for 278 runs in 48.1 overs.KusalPerera gave a good start to Sri Lanka, though TandaiChata inspires Zimbabwe, bending over at regular intervals.SikandarRaza, however, relieved to remove Kieri Pereira, who scored eight boundaries and two sixes in his 80 runs in 80 balls.
Pacers two experienced batsmen Mujurabani and Kyle Jarvis, captain Angelo Mathews (42) and Dinesh Chandilal (34) for four wickets in four overs.T Perera again opposed, Chata fought aggressively to keep Zimbabwe in the ground before dismissing them.For Zimbabwe, Raza’s half-century was made of eight squares and one sixth, most of which reached around 300 towards the side to reach the previous powerplay.
His accomplished ability helped 53 runs for only one wicket loss in the last five overs.Opener Hamilton Masakadza contributed 73 runs, in which he scored 10 boundaries. Sri Lankan captain Angelo Mathews decided to bowl first, then he and Solomon Mir (34) made the platform for a 75-run opening pair in 13 overs.
After a fatal demonstration against Bangladesh, Zimbabwe’s batsmen got the pitch as the way Masakadza preferred them.Gurkhart helped Sri Lanka to overthrow the Masakadja in the 28th over, but Raza stood.With the help of Brendon Taylor (38) and Malcolm Waller (34), Reza upgraded the ship and helped the team in a challenging match altogether.AslaGunaraj claimed that 3-37 while Thesara Pereira has returned figures of 2-43.
Top Story of Live Cricket Updates, Match 3, Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka in Dhaka
- Powerplay: Bangladesh has now reached 50 in the first five after losing 18 without loss, due to no damage in the first ten overs. There is nothing more in the track for the bowlers and Sri Lanka has not made many opportunities except the run out.
- The five ended: As expected, Bangladesh started batting with caution after settling down in the openers and trying to count it later. 18 for no harm
- Bangladeshi openers are out in Sri Lanka
- Toss: Bangladesh likes batting
- Bangladesh (Sports XI): Tamim Iqbal, AnmulHaq, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mushfikur Rahim (W), Nasir Hussain, SabirRehman, Mohammad Saifuddin, MashrafeMortaza (C), Rubel Hussein, MustafjurRehman
- Sri Lanka (Playing XI): UpulTharanga, Kusle Pereira, Dinesh Chandilal (C), NiroshoanDikewell (W), KusleMendis, AselaGunaratne, Thesara Pereira, AkilaDananjay, SurangaLakmal, VaniduHarsanga, Nuwan Pradeep
- ICIMMI: Mathews is out of this confrontation due to a scathing injury. He is in danger of missing on the whole tour
- After joining a new coach in Sri Lanka, he talked about being resurrected on top and a captain did not do much to change his Odi fortunes. ChandikaHathrusianga and Angelo Mathews insisted on the defeat of another ODI, this time in Zimbabwe’s hand, in the inaugural game of the tri-series in Sri Lanka’s Bangladesh.
- And to make matters worse, Mathews has yet another villain who got out of the second game against Bangladesh. But they will put some positives into the heart that came out of that game. Two Perez’s form – Kusala and Thesara – should work well for the team. They would be worried by the bowling department, however, accepted the score of 290 against Zimbabwe.
- The problems of Sri Lanka and the present form of Bangladesh at home leaves later with a special advantage in Friday’s ODI. The hosts came into the game behind a comprehensive victory in their first outing against Zimbabwe. The good formula of key players like Tamim Iqbal, Shakib Al Hasan and Mustafizur Rahman is heading towards a self-confidence organization.