Happy Women’s Day 2016 Whatsapp Status : Day of womens international Women’s Day, originally called International Working Women’s Day, is celebrated on March 8 every year. It is a global celebration which aims to inspire women across the world. The first National Women’s Day took place in 1909 and its roots are in campaigning for better pay and voting rights. This year, events will take place across Britain and the world to celebrate the achievements of women. Check Here Happy Women’s Day 2016 Whatsapp Status, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes, Short SMS & Messages, Facebook Status…
Happy Women’s Day 2016 Whatsapp Status, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes, Short SMS & Messages, Facebook Status
National carrier Air India on Monday said it flew the “world’s longest” all-women operated and supported flight from the national capital to San Francisco.Here we have provided Happy Women’s Day 2016 Whatsapp Status, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes. The flight, which travelled a distance of around 14,500 kilometre in close to 17 hours, was operated as part of International Women’s Day celebrations.The non-stop Delhi-San Francisco flight took off from Delhi on March 6.
Happy Women’s Day 2016 Wishes, Whatsapp Status
- A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. — Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady of the United States.
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. — Margaret Thatcher, former British Prime Minister.
- “The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that… women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves.” – Louise Otto
- “The fastest way to change society is to mobilise the women of the world.” – Charles Malik
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
- In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits. — Arnold Schwarzenegger, Austrian-American actor.
- Honor your daughters. They are honourable. — Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist.
Happy Women’s Day 2016 Greetings & Quotes
- Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them. —Dick Van Dyke, American actor.
- While International Women’s Day is now largely aimed at inspiring women across the world and celebrating their achievements, its roots are in movements campaigning for better pay and voting rights.
- The first National Women’s Day was marked on 28 February 1909 in the United States after a declaration by the Socialist Party of America.
- During an International Conference of Working Women in Copenhagen the following year, Clara Zetkin, leader of the ‘Women’s Office’ for the Social Democratic Party in Germany, suggested the idea of an International Women’s Day.
- Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants.” – Coco Chanel
Happy Women’s Day 2016 Whatsapp Status, Short SMS & Messages, Facebook Status
- “Women are clear-headed, they are more creative and for this reason, sometimes, also more fragile.” – Emma Bonino
- “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved. — BR Ambedkar, Indian economist.
- Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away. — Barbara de Angelis, American relationship consultant.
- Women don’t realise how powerful they are. — Judith Light, American actress.
- Thanking you from the bottom of my heart for all things you do making my life better. Happy Women’s Day!
- You are a beautiful women, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more… I feel so lucky and proud to have a person like you in my life. Happy Womens Day.