Minecraft , the title developed by Mojang is available on many platforms, is a very popular game . Currently around 20 million players in Windows, if you add players from other systems the number is much higher. The Windows Phone version emerged relatively recently, in December 2014, is priced at 6.89 euros and do not have a trial.
Good news for those who are hooked on Minecraft and think upgrading to Windows 10. Mojang has announced Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta will be available in the Windows Store on July 29 . The Beta will be priced at $ 10, but will be free for those who already have the PC version .
These are the features of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta :
- Craftsmanship will allow create and play online with up to 7 friends playing with version Windows 10, or local multiplayer via Xbox Live
- It will enable local mode and play online with other players who have the Pocker Edition thanks to a free update, this update will come shortly after the release of the Beta
- Various types of control, touch or keypad
- Beta playing the game will help you improve thanks to the feedback
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from day have chickens, zombies, pigs, boats, armed skeletons, potatoes, table enchantment, villagers, sheep, iron golems, potions, picks, carrots and more
- It will feature to record and share our games
Microsoft bought Mojang in September 2014 , from the outset said the acquisition would not harm the other platforms, and has been, Minecraft is available for Windows, Mac, Windows Phone, iOS, Android, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PlayStation 4, PS Vita and soon for Windows 10 .