Kerala Gramin Bank Result 2016 For Officer Scale II & III Declared: Kerala Gramin Bank has released the recruitment of Officer scale -2 and scale-3 Call Letter Dates & Interview Dates are now available in the pdf format.All the candidates who have qualified in the IBPS RRB CWE September/October 2014 examination applied for these posts from 1st September to 15th September 2015. A large number of students appeared for the examination conducted at various centers and are eagerly waiting for their Call Letter Dates & Interview Dates. Kerala Gramin Bank Officer Scale-1 Interview Dates carefully, which are: 12th October 2015 to 19th October 2015. Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS RRB CWE September/October 2014 examination can download their Kerala Gramin Bank Officer Scale-1 and scale-2 Call letter 2015 from the Kerala Gramin Bank official website keralagbank.com.
Kerala Gramin Bank Officer Scale Results 2016:
Name of the Organization :- Kerala Gramin Bank
Name of the Post: Officer Scale
Category: Interview Results
Declaration of Results: Declared
Kerala Gramin Bank is India’s largest Regional Rural Bank (RRB) headquartered at Malappuram in Kerala, India. The bank is jointly owned by Central and State Governments & sponsored by Canara Bank. It is having a dominant presence in all the 14 districts of Kerala State and is the only Regional Rural Bank in the State. Kerala Gramin Bank Officer Scale-1 Interview Dates carefully, which are: 12th October 2015 to 19th October 2015. Kerala Gramin Bank has released the recruitment of Officer scale -1 Call Letter Dates & Interview Dates are now available in the pdf format.
Steps to Check Kerala Gramin Bank Officer Scale Result 2016:
- Go to the official webiste
- After entering into the page, A student need to select which server to check the results. Whether it is 1st Server or the Second.
- By clicking on the results server a student need to wait for the results page to load and select the appropriate examination(First Link in that page).
- Wait for sometime to get the server and load the page. After that, a student need to Enter his/her hall ticket number and required details and the Captcha verification to get the results for the particular hall ticket.
- Print the page with your results for the further verification.