Samsung Galaxy s9 price in india 2018:
Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ will be launched in India on March 6 at a media event. Gadgets 360 can now reveal the Indian price of Samsung’s new flagship smartphone.According to sources in the retail market, 64 GB models of the Samsung Galaxy S9 will be available in Indian market for Rs. 57,900. At the same time, the price of the initial models of the Galaxy S9+ will be Rs 64,900. The price of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and the Galaxy S9+ of 256 GB variants will be Rs 65,900 and Rs 72,900 respectively. Gadgets 360 has come to know that 128 GB Variants introduced in Barcelona on Sunday were not offered in the Indian market.
Samsung has also started pre-booking of both phones. The Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S 9+ can be pre-booked from Samsung’s online and offline stores for Rs 2,000. However, the company has not officially disclosed the prices of both phones, but according to a tweet from Twitter user Sanjay Bafna, Samsung Galaxy S9’s (64GB) variant will cost 62,500 and 256GB variants will be worth 71,000. The Galaxy S 9+ 64GB model costs Rs 70,000 and the price of 256GB variant will be Rs 79,000.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S 9+
- Both phones in the Galaxy S9 family are equipped with a 10 nm 64 bit octa-core chipset. There will be three variants based on storage – 64, 128 and 256 GB. All three variants will support up to 400 GB microSD card. Out of Android 8 Orio experience. The connectivity feature includes Gigabit LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 AC, USB-Type C, Bluetooth 5.0 and 3.5mm headphone jack. Both phones have 8 megapixel front camera with F / 1.7 archer.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 has a 5.9-inch Quad HD + Curved Super Amoled 18.5: 9 display, 4GB RAM, 3000 mAh battery. The super speed dual pixel in the phone is a 12 megapixel autofocus sensor that is equipped with optical image stabilization. Its thickness is 8.5 millimeters and weighing 163 grams
- At the same time, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ has a 6.2-inch quad-core + curved super amoled 18.5: 9 display, 6 GB RAM and 3500 mAh battery. The phone has a dual rear camera setup of 12 megapixels. The thickness of this phone is 8.5 millimeters and weighing 189 grams.
- Changes made in Bixby: Samsung’s Motion Capture Bixby has become even better. It uses Augmented Reality to understand the surrounding environment. There are also features such as real-time object detection and recognition.
- Multimedia: Stereo speakers have been provided on both sides of the Galaxy S9. Dual stereo speakers are equipped with audio experts AKG. With this, speakers support Dolby Atmos for a 360 degree surround sound experience.
- Both the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus are protected from Knox 3.1. This is Samsung’s latest Defense grade security system.
- Smartphone supports three types of biometric authentication options – iris, fingerprint and facials.
- Features of Intelligent Scans are also available in Devices. This is a new Verification Process, which uses iris scanning and facial recognition technology to unlock the user’s phone.
- Samsung brought the emoji with Augmented Reality: Galaxy Devices will now also support animated emoji. To achieve this, the machine-based Alarning algorithm based on the data has been used. It detects user’s 2D images. It creates a 3D image of the user by detecting more than 100 facial features.
Book your Samsung Galaxy s9 and s9 plus –
Samsung’s new smartphone Galaxy S9 and pre-booking of Galaxy S9 Plus has started in India. Both of these phones have started with both online and offline stores of Samsung. For pre-booking 2,000 rupees are being charged, in return you will get a pre-booking coupon. This coupon must be applied when purchasing the phone. During the final payment, Rs 2,000 will be withdrawn. Please note that Samsung launched the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus on Sunday just before the start of MWC 2018 in Barcelona. Talking about the features of these two phones, they have been given excellent camera, Bixi Vision and AR emoji. In addition, Bezal has also been significantly reduced in the display.