TS Polycet Results or TS CEEP Results 2016, said that the results will be released today most probably. Lakhs of Students who completed their SSC have appeared for the TS POLYCET 2016 Examination held in the month of April. Those Aspirants are eagerly waiting for TS POLYCET 2016 Results. Many Sources informed that TS POLYCET Results are OUT yesterday but they weren’t. The Candidates have already checked their POLYCET or CEEP Exam Answer Keys. The results may be out today and for more info go through the post carefully.
Check TS Polycet Results 2016 with Names and Ranks at manabadi.com
Polycet Examination was conducted onApril 21st from 11 AM to 1 PM. The POLYCET or CEEP Exam was conducted in 4 Sets namely Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D. The students who have passed in SSC will be eligible for counseling to take up the colleges. The Answer Keys for A B C and D papers are to be Released. But all the Students are still waiting to check their Polycet / CEEP Results 2016.
POLYCET Examination is conducted every year for the students who are looking for Admissions into the Engineering / NonEngineering and Diploma Courses. The results will tell the future of the student where he wants to and the stream that he has to study.
Manabadi TS CEEP / POLYCET 2016 Results Toppers and Percentages :
TS Minister has to release the CEEP Results 2016 today. Even this time Girls outreached boys in the pass percentage as well as Topper. Boys have obtained 68.03 while girls have obtained 78.30 percent.
Every Year polycet Examination was conducted for both Telangana and AP States together. But this is the 2nd Time the Exam was Conducted for TS alone.
Steps to Check the TS POLYCET Results 2016 :
- Visit the Official Website. The Official Website links are given above.
- When you are at the page where the official link will be displayed there will be a box in which you have to enter your hall ticket number. (Students are advised to keep their hall tickets in handy).
- As soon as you enter the hall ticket number the result will be displayed.
- Wait for the page to load and get the result from the database.
- Your result will be displayed on the same page.
- The result(Whether pass or fail) will be displayed on the screen.
- Take print of the result displayed on the web page for future use.