TS ICET 2016 Notification Apply Online at www.tsicet.org. Kakatiya University Warangal, Telangana has issued an official notification of the Entrance Exam. This is very good news for those who are interested to take admission in to the MBA and MCA regular courses they use this better opportunity provided by the TS State Universities and Professional Colleges for the academic year 2016-2017. The official website www.tsicet.org divulged the Notification and the online registration starts from 1st March 2016. Eligible candidates can fill the TS ICET Application Form by clicking on the link given below. Last date for sending of online application is 5th April 2016. Students who are searching for Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) can approach www.tsicet.org. In order to apply for TS ICET Notification 2016 candidates should have passed B.Tech or Degree in any department with 50% of aggregate marks as per the rules.
TS ICET 2016 Notification
To apply TS ICET Entrance Exam candidates must have to pay application fees as Rs.350 for general category candidates and Rs.250 for reserved category candidates through online mode of application form. Starting date for sending of TS ICET Online Application Form is 1st March 2016 and it will be closes on 5th April 2016. The students who have qualify in the Entrance Examination they will get admission in to the Universities and Colleges, this selection process will be organized by the university. We have given the TS ICET Entrance Exam Application Form 2016 for easy access to candidate. Students interested in Integrated Common Entrance Test they must click on online application link to apply for TS ICET Exam. For more information about TS ICET Exam Date 2016, TS ICET Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016, Download TS ICET Admit Card date, TS ICET Results, TS ICET Merit List candidates refer official notification file.
TS ICET 2016 Notification Online Application Form
Name of the Organization: Kakatiya University Warangal
Name of the Test: Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET)
TS ICET 2016 Notification Eligibility Criteria
MBA: Candidates should have passed B.Tech or Degree with minimum 3 years and with 50% of aggregate marks and 45% for reserved candidates.
MCA: Candidates should have passed B.Tech or Degree with minimum 3 years and with 50 % of aggregate marks and 45% for reserved candidates and with qualifying marks at mathematics in 10+2 level.
TS ICET 2016 Application Form
- For General Candidates have to pay: Rs.350/-
- For reserved Candidates have to pay : Rs.250/-
- Starting Date of application forms: 01.03.2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms without late fees: 05.04.2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.500/-): 16.04.2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.5000/-): 05.05.2016.
- Last date for submission of application forms with late fees(Rs.10000/-): 16.05.2016.
- Date of TS ICET Exam: 19.05.2016 (From 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM)
- Declaration of Results (tentative): 31.05.2016.
TS ICET Notification 2016
- Candidates initially visit official the webpagewww.tsicet.org
- Search and click on the apply online link.
- Students are suggested to read the instructions carefully.
- Register in online and fill up the required details like name, DOB, etc.
- Click on Submit button.
- Pay the required fee.
- Then take the printout of generated application form for future reference.