JKSSB Recruitment 2015:Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board) for its several vacancies available in the State/ Divisional Cadre posts. The applicants will be required to submit their applications online at the website of board before September 18th 2015. Prepsure is providing required information on Government Jobs 2015: JKSSB Recruitment 2015: Apply for 1088 State /Divisional Cadre Posts.
JKSSB Recruitment 2015 Notification: 1008 Vacancies Apply Here
JKSSB Recruitment Notification 2015:
JKSSB invited online applications for 1088 vacancy posts in the State/ Divisional Cadre posts. The applicants will be required to submit their applications online at the website of board before September 18th 2015. The following are the details of the complete notification. Candidates can check the eligibility and apply online from the official website or from the link provided below.
- Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
- Name of the posts: various Posts
- Total number of vacancies: 1008
Name of the Posts:
- State Cadre – 341 Posts
- Divisional Cadre Kashmir – 352 posts
- Divisional Cadre Jammu – 395 posts
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications – 05.09.2015
- Last Date for submission of online applications – 18.09.2015
- Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan – 19.09.2015
The minimum educational qualification required for candidates is a bachelor or master degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute for getting short listed under this recruitment.
The minimum age should be 18 years for all the candidates participating in this recruitment.
Candidates have to deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only up to 19.09.2015.
Selection of all applicants will be done based on their performances in physical test/ written exam and interview.
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2015 ?
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB website jkssb.nic.in or the link provided below .No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKSSB website jkssb.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility for a particular post/Item No by clicking on thenpost/Item No name before applying online.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button shown on the jkssb website jkssb.nic.in/pages/jobs.aspx. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully.
- On clicking “apply” button an instruction window is shown. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on proceed button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information including ‘name’, ‘father’s/husband’s name’, ‘category’, ‘dob’, gender, ‘marital status’, ‘contact information ’, email-id, qualification details, and other relevant information.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). Size of the photograph (passport size) must be between 20kB to 50kB. Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time. If you are sure with filled details then click on respective button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise you can modify your details.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- A registration slip is generated where you can find your 13 digit application number, 10 digit username and link to print e-challan and application form.
- On completion of above step your account is created regarding which an e-mail is sent to e-mail specified while filling the application form. Candidates can access their account by logging in to their respective accounts.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email id (as specified in the online application form while applying for any post) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
- Candidates can deposit fees of Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four hundred) only in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment e-challan only.
- Go to the nearest Jammu and Kashmir bank branch with the fee payment e-challan and pay, in cash.
- Obtain the candidate’s counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official
- Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan with them.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for interview.
Click Here: For Official Notification
To Apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2015