Odisha SSSC Recruitment 2015:Odisha Government to recruit Junior Clerk and Stenographer vacancies in the department. Aspirants who fulfilled the eligibility details can apply for the vacancies. This is the best opportunity for the students belonging to Odisha State. Candidates who have interest in the clerk and stenographer job should apply in the Odisha SSSC Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment. Eligible candidates should apply for the vacancies through the official website of OSSSC. Check complete details like eligibility, selection process, application fee, procedure to apply and important dates here. After that candidates can also apply for the vacancies by opening the link which is provided here.
Odisha SSSC Recruitment Notification for 875 Junior Clerk/Stenographer posts 2015: Check @ www.ossc.gov.in
OSSSC has released the notification for the posts of Junior Clerk/Stenographer and there are around 875 posts. All the aspiring candidates are invited and the interested candidates can check the details on the official notification.Aspirants interested should hold higher secondary school certificate (10+2) or any equivalent exam and should have basic knowledge on computer skills or pass in the Higher School Certificate (Class 10th) from the BSE, Odisha or any other equivalent examination. Candidate should also have knowledge on Odisha Clerk Stenographer Recruitment 2015
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha SSSC Recruitment 2015:
- All the aspiring candidates who are interested can apply and the candidates should possess a higher secondary school certificate (10+2) or any equivalent exam.
- The candidates should have basic knowledge on computer skills and the remaining details is available on the official notification
Age Limit: All the aspiring candidates should have age limit of 18 to 31 years as on 1st January 2015. The age relaxation of PH Candidates will get 10 years , SC/ST Candidates will get 5 years of age relaxation and OBC Candidates with non-creamy layer will get 3 years of age relaxation.
Selection process: All the aspiring candidates should appear for the aptitude test and are selected on the basis of the cut-off marks.
Application Fee: General/OBC Candidates should Pay Rs.100/- and SC/ST/PH Candidates should pay anything. The application fee is not refundable.
- Junior Clerk: Rs.5200 to Rs.20,200 and the Grade Pay should be Rs.1900
- Stenographer: Rs.5200 to Rs.20,200 and the Grade Pay should be Rs.2,400
- Online application from 26th September 2015 to 16th November 2015
- The Last date for online deposit of Examination Fee is 07th November 2015
Steps to follow for the recruitment notification:
- Visit the official website Click here
- Click on ‘Detailed Advertisement for the District Cadre posts of Junior Clerk/Junior Stenographer, 2015’
- Check the notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk/ Stenographer