Download Official HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2015 Site@ hssc.gov.in

0
394

HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2015: Haryana staff selection commission is going to conduct the recruitment exams for the Junior Engineer (JE) civil posts 2015. Now the staff selection commission in Haryana had released the HSSC JE admit card 2015 for all the eligible candidates. . Admit Card for HSSC J.E Exam will be out four days prior to written test date. As exam date is 8th November, 2015 so the aspirants will be able to download Jr. Engineer roll number from 4th November, 2015 Those who are going to appear for the exams can download the SSC junior engineer hall ticket by clicking on the below links.

HSSC-Junior-Engineer-(JE)-Admit-Card-2015-Official Site@ hssc.gov.in

HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2015 Download @ hssc.gov.in

Apart from having well printed and complete HSSC J.E Roll Number, candidates need to bring one photo identity proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card or Passport etc at the exam venue. Candidates should enter the test venue at 9.30 A.M. Attendance will be taken through Bio-metric Machine and also physical signatures on the OMR sheet. Read Complete Instructions for J.E Recruitment Test.Today on 4th November, candidates can download their HSSC JE Admit Card November 2015. You need to enter your Registration Number and Password to download HSSC J.E Admit Card at this page : http://recruitment-portal.in/HSSC_JE/

Admit card for the written examination for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) Category No. 3 and Category No. 9 which is to be conducted on 08.11.2015, can be downloaded at above give links now.

HSSC Junior Engineer hall ticket 2015

  • Candidates are advised to note down the exam timing, date, center carefully as this information was printed on the admit card. HSSC junior engineer exam comprises of 100 marks and 75% of marks will consist of general awareness, maths, science questions and the remaining 25% of marks will literature, current affairs, history, geography.
  • Aspirants are advised to be at the exam venue before 1 hour of the start of the exam because they need to sign the attendance sheet.
  • Candidates coming late will not be allowed to write the exams.
  • Aspirants need to get attested in the hall ticket from the gazetted officer and should bring any of the proof id for the examination. (Driving license, Aadhar card, voter id, passport).
  • Suppose if you are facing any problem in getting your HSSC JE admit card 2015, then comment on below regarding your doubts.

HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2015

  • Name of the organisation: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
  • Name of the exam: HSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) 2015
  • Type of Exam: Written Test
  • Date of the exam: November 8, 2015
  • Category: Admit Card
  • Status: Declared
  • Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
  • Result Declaration Date: Not Yet known

 Download HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2015

  • Go to Official Website of HSSC www.hssc.gov.in
  • Hit on the link displaying ‘HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Admit card 2015’
  • Fill in the required details in the provided fields
  • Enter on Submit Button
  • Check the details and download your admit card

Click Here To Download HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2015