Andhra Pradesh LPCET 2015 Results are Available now. Who are applied for the Andhra Pradesh language Pandit Common Entrance Exam (LPCET) 2015 Examination, check their exam Results on 1st October, 2015. The huge number of candidates has applied for this vacancies. The online examination for this Andhra Pradesh language Pandit Common Entrance Exam (LPCET) Examination 2015 is scheduled to be conduct on 14th September 2015 at various examination centers all over India. Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh State government is now release LPCET (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) exam results on 1st October, 2015. Candidates can now check their Andhra Pradesh State government LPCET Examination 2015 online exam results from the official website of AP LPCET Examination 2015 lpcet.cgg.gov.in or from the below provided link…..
Name of the organization :- Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh State government
Name of the Exam :- LPCET (Language Pandit Common Entrance Test) exam 2015
Examination Date :- 13th September 2015 from 10.30 AM to 12:30PM
Exam Results Availability:- 1st October, 2015
Exam Results Status :- Check Official site (www.lpcetcgg.gov.in)
Declaration of written results:- After the completion of return test
Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh has invited the online applications from candidates who intend to take admission into one year Langauge Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state. A large number of candidates have applied for entrance exam. AP LPCET exam is to be conducted on on Saturday, 13th September 2015. Telugu Pandit – TP CET exam at10.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m and Hindi Pandit exam at 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. Now all those candidates who have submitted their filled form are eagerly waiting to download their AP LPCET- 2015 Exam Results 2015.
How To Check AP LPCET Examination 2015 Results :-
- Go to the Official Website of AP LPCET Examination 2015 www.lpcetcgg.gov.in where they release the results.
- After entering into the page, A student need to select which server to check the results. Whether it is 1st Server or the Second.
- By clicking on the results server a student need to wait for the results page to load and select the appropriate examination( First Link in that page ).
- Wait for sometime to get the server and load the page. After that, a student need to Enter his/her hall ticket number and required details and the Captcha verification to get the results for the particular hall ticket.
- Print the page with your results for the further verification.
All the best to all the candidates who have written the examination.