IAF AFCAT 2016 Results are released today (2nd April 2016). The Indian Air Force has released AFCAT examination 2016 Examination result are now available in the pdf format. Indian Air Force, which is successfully conducted the final exams for AFCAT 2016 Examination, which is held on 21st February 2016. A large number of students appeared for the examination conducted at various centers and are eagerly waiting for their final result. Candidates can check their final results today i.e 2nd April 2016 in the official website www.careerairforce.nic.in or from the link provided below…..
Name of the Exam :- IAF AFCAT 2016 Examination
Examination Date :- 21st February 2016 from 10.30 AM to 12:30PM
Results availability:- 2nd April 2016
Results Status :- Check Official site (www.careerairforce.nic.in)
Declaration of written results:- Today
Indian Air Force AFCAT 1/2016 Exam:-
List of Candidates shortlisted from AFCAT 1/ 2016 held on 21 Feb 16 and 13 Mar 16 for the next phase of testing at Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) is released. The cut off marks for AFCAT 1/ 2016 is 132/ 300 for AFCAT and 52/ 150 for EKT. Only those candidates who have cleared both AFCAT and EKT will be considered for Technical Branch.
Indian Air Force has conducted the AFCAT examination on 21st February 2016. All the candidates can now check the result from Indian Air Force main site. The Indian Air Force declared AFCAT written examination results. Candidates who had written the exam in the month of February 2016 can check the results from the direct link provided below.
The Indian Air Force site has always faced the issues while handling the traffic.We will have to wait and watch whether the site can handle the traffic or not. Check out your result right now only from our site. Check out your results right now.
How To Check Indian Air Force AFCAT 2016 Exam Results :-
- Go to the Official Website of Indian Air Force AFCAT 2016 www.careerairforce.nic.in where they release the results.
- After entering into the page, A student need to select which server to check the results. Whether it is 1st Server or the Second.
- By clicking on the results server a student need to wait for the results page to load and select the appropriate examination(First Link in that page).
- Wait for sometime to get the server and load the page. After that, a student need to Enter his/her hall ticket number and required details and the Captcha verification to get the results for the particular hall ticket.
- Print the page with your results for the further verification.